Each of the 20 session classes has a structure that supports up to FOUR (4) classes with industry speakers and experts. A core of the classroom structure is an emphasis on practically and applicability of knowledge and experience for the career path beyond the school. This requires students both be exposed to industry leaders and learn to relate to them as peers.
The logistics on these talks is a 30 min slot, optimally 20 min of presentation / demo and 10 min Q&A. The balance of the class sessions are lead by the instructors to context the presentation of the guest lecturer.
The exposure of the Guest Lecture Slots are:
- Live classroom audience of approx 25 people
- Video recording of the presentation and demo in the class
- Production of the presentation and demo from the class including captioning & B-roll insertion
- Inclusion of a portion of the final video into one of the Roadway Media Productions television and VOD programs. These programs are aired on :
- other OTT
- Priority on inclusion for preferential placement in future TVOD events
- Option for creation (teleplay and production) of long run broadcast / streaming content at discounted production rates.